Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Surgery again?!?!

Surgery last week went well. My recovery was going GREAT. I was walking, sitting & getting around with pretty much all my leg pain gone...just a little tingling left. THEN Monday I got up and moved wrong to readust how I was sitting. Severe sharp pain shot thru my right leg! I hadn't felt that for over a week. My cooworkers resqued me & got me up after some pain meds kicked in. The pain was manageable over night, but uncontrollable yesterday morning. I ended up going into the ER. they redid an MRI & it looks like another fragment of the disk is present in the site they just cleared out. I see the neurosurgeon this morning still & have been fasting since midnight in preparation of a possible Fourth of July surgery. Please pray for relief from pain, wisdom over a potential second surgery and for healing!

No comments:

Post a Comment